Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our Confinement...

Well so far ..pretty good. The first day was definately the best so far. Yesterday was rough, she had a lot of throat pain and is barely talking, but it will get better. Today she woke up crying again but it didn't last too long. She still needs pain meds every 3-4 hours and plenty to drink.
So we our going to the library this morning to get new books, movies and magazines. That is another positive to this confinement I am reading; because I have the time. And that is wonderful. So that being said the book I stayed up reading until midnight (yeah I did) I highly recommend if you are looking for a fun light hearted read
" The Pioneer Woman, from black heels to tractor wheels" go ahead and get it you won't be disappointed. As a wife and mother it was too real and funny. I'm giving it to my daughter to read before I take it back to the library.
The other thing I'm doing is cooking/baking. And the dessert I made last night was AWESOME!!! i will put the recipe up it was easy and delicious


Rhubarb Dump Cake
4 cups rhubarb chopped
1/2 cup sugar
1 pkg 3 oz strawberry jell-o
1 pkg white cake mix
1 cup water
1/3 cup melted butter
Whipped Topping

Place rhubarb in 9x13 pan sprinkle on sugar and jell-o.

No comments: