Thursday, September 9, 2010

pleasant places




Psalm 16: 5-6
"Lord you have asssigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
The boundry lines have fallen for me in pleasant places ; surely I have a delightful inheritance."

This is truly one of my favorite places, we walk down there on a regular basis
This summer the girls really enjoyed wading in the water and skipping rocks. Elaina actually became quite good at skipping rocks, the other two not so much but they really love throwing big rocks in and watching the splash. We had such a wonderful summer the weather was perfect and we just enjoyed our time. We did lots of swimming and lots of cards and game playing. I am really grateful for the time that we had. School has started and brought a few challenges already. I believe a season of change is upon us and I really enjoy/hate when things change. But God is faithful and constant.

No comments: