Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer


Well summer is chugging right along. This past week we have had the hottest weather...holy cow!!! I do not do well with heat. But like everything wait ...it will change. Today we are getting some much needed rain. So I will recap some of what is going on...


Elaina has been away at camp she also turned 10 years old at the begining of the month, this picture of her is 3 years old but I really like it . And we haven't downloaded any new pictures in awhile.


we have summer soccer 4 nights of the week


we have VBS this next week at night 6-8 pm for ages 2 and up so if you are in the area bring your kids


I have sold one of my quilts YEAH!!!


We have started selling raffle tickets on the queen size quilt so if you are intersted let me know


And drum roll please.... we mailed out another set of paperwork and will be getting the next set to start. This adoption is very different from either of the other 3. The agency we are using Children of all Nations does it very different. You only get the next step as you pay and send in the paperwork. Our other agency sent you all the paperwork requirements up front so you could be doing multiple things. So I am trying to stay patient with the new system. I am hoping to send out all the rest of the dossier by the end of August, but I need to see what exactly we need to do.


1 comment:

R said...

Which quilt did you sell, Lisa?