Thursday, July 15, 2010

Philippians 4 :13

"I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me."

This would sum up how I feel about the dossier for a Philippine adoption. Now any one who knows us knows that we have adopted 3 times already. We are very familiar with paperwork. But the requirements for this country are quite particular, actually I'm being nice they are completely over the top. I wanted to quit. The other night when I went to bed I was very frustrated and thought" in the morning I'm going to talk to Dan about switching countries and agencies," I had had my fill. When I woke up the next morning this verse was right there ,my first thought, so I knew the lord was speaking to me to not give up. So we will keep plugging away and what a day of rejoicing there will be when I finally have this dossier done and ready to send in.

No comments: