Monday, March 24, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies




I would like to introduce my new grandson, Cyrus Daniel born on March 13. He is soooo handsome (I might be a little predjudiced). Everyone is doing fine. He weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces, in the Bible that would make him complete. I go over about every other day to hold him, would not want to wear out my welcome. Our girls were not sure what to make of the new baby, but after going to see him a few times they have warmed up. Except for Ava and she still thinks she is the baby. So at home she is our baby and over there she has resigned herself to Cyrus being the baby. I will try to include some photos of them. Also we have 3 baby calves in our barn. Everyday Phoebe and Elaina go out and bottle feed them. They have been very good about their new chores. Phoebe absolutely loves the calves. In fact she has named them baby cow, babycow and Phoebe. Very original.
Well we are waiting for spring to come to western New York. It has been very cold here still. We still have snow where it banked up and in the shady spots. Come on Sring.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Congrats on the precious new grandbaby! I love his name. He is so cute!